It is considered that the varicose veins effectively it can be cured only with the help of a surgical intervention. However, this is not exactly so. There are methods of treatment of varicose veins without surgery, that allow to considerably reduce the manifestations of the disease, and even completely get rid of it in the initial phase. Treatment of varicose veins varicose veins without surgery, the so-called conservative therapeutic how today is actively used phlebological clinics.
The modalities of treatment of varicose veins without surgery to attract a greater number of patients than the prospect of the next operation. Of course, released the varicose veins 4-6 of the phase of healing a non-operational way is almost impossible, but to reduce the pain, reduce swelling and even visually reduce protrusion of vienna – it is possible.
Treatment of varicose veins varicose veins without surgery – the new and modern methods of
Is it mandatory to make the operation of varicose veins? No, not at all. The current methods of treatment help to remove the sensation of pain, heaviness in the legs and visual manifestations of the disease without radical intervention. Not to be forgotten, and about treatment alternatives, – the recipes of folk medicine.
Despite the fact that some phlebologist refer to methods pretty skeptical and thorough research in this field in our country, until they were not carried out, the media give a very significant positive effect in the treatment of the disease, thus confirming the numerous cases.
The treatment of drug
Of course, for the treatment of varicose veins varicose veins without surgery, pills, without other procedures, very little will be done. And when you are running the veins and all is useless. Therefore, the pharmacological treatment should be initiated in the early stages of the disease and to combine with the methods of traditional medicine, the use of a compression of the underwear, the fulfillment of a special diet and the execution of physical exercises.
The course of the taking tablets of varicose veins is also assigned at the final stage of treatment as maintenance therapy. The positive effect of the intake of drugs, usually beginning in a few days, if not there are hidden complications.
All the drugs that are used for the treatment of varicose veins, are conventionally classified into several groups:
- Phlebotonics (given the tone of the blood vessels). Help strengthen the walls of the vessels, they chant their reduce the viscosity of the blood and improve circulation, preventing the formation of blood clots.
- Anticoagulants (or dezagreganti) – drugs targeted specifically to the reduction of the coagulation of the blood.
- Reduce the swelling of the feet varicose veins.
- Antioxidants that accelerate the energy metabolism at the cellular level, which in turn contributes to a more rapid update. The representatives of this group of vitamins c, E, P, and b5.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs – in addition to the anti-inflammatory effect, also provide an analgesic impact, reducing the sensation of pain. As a general rule, apply only in the period of the phase of exacerbation of varicose veins, the course of the reception does not last more than a week.
Many of these medications are for free sale in pharmacies, some have to order from the official dealer of the companies-manufacturers.
Methods for the treatment of varicose veins without surgery with the help of phytotherapy is another alternative ways of dealing with the disease. As a general rule, it is not the infusion of a particular, of the plants and herbs of the collection, which is applied in conjunction with traditional medicines.
Complete the healing herbs, especially in the execution phase of the disease, of course, not to get, but relief is possible. Exactly how they influence the herbal teas in varicose veins?
- Make the cleaning of the blood and reduce its viscosity;
- Activate the power of the bleeding;
- Improve the tone of the walls of the vessels, reinforcing the venous valves;
- Contribute to the reabsorption of the blockages of the veins.
More information about the function of the phytotherapy in the fight against varicose veins you can find in this link.
How effective is drug treatment of any disease, always are the recipes of traditional medicine, to contribute to the recovery, in conjunction with treatment intervention. In principle, many of the professionals totally against this type of "support". Finally, most of the drugs manufactured on the basis of natural components.
Treatment with leeches
Hirudotherapy – if there is a real benefit of the use of leeches in the treatment of varicose veins in the legs? Medical research indicate that the positive effect is really.
- relax the muscles of the legs, restore lymphatic;
- clarifies the blood, preventing the formation of blood clots;
- normalizes the blood pressure;
- the enzymes secreted by leeches in the blood, have an anti-inflammatory effect.
There are contraindications to hirudotherapy, these include:
- hemophilia (neverthemore of the blood);
- malignant neoplasms and tumors;
- open sores on the body;
- low blood pressure;
- allergy to the enzymes of the leeches (very rare).
Minimally invasive surgery
Methods for the treatment of varicose veins without surgery include minimally invasive surgery – the form of carrying out operations without having to make incisions in the body of the person. It is usually performed with the help of small punctures or natural physiological holes in the body. It is correctly used alternative to the traditional type of surgical intervention. In the treatment of varicose veins has become the method of surgical interventions — phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, etc
Laser treatment has entered in the modern medicine is that the surgical intervention with its help it was possible to carry out, without compromising the integrity of the skin of the patient.
This method is called endovenous coagulation by laser (you may also find the name of the endovenous obliteration is the same).
Coagulation laser consists of several steps:
- The preparation – shave your legs, wear clothing that is sterile (disposable suits and gowns for the operations now being sold in almost all pharmacies);
- The performance of duplex scanning, in which phlebologist or surgeon determines the borders of the affected vessels and the sites where the venous valves, after which observed your marker in the skin of the patient;
- Marked the area to be disinfected and performs the local anesthesia;
- A small incision is made in the skin and the surface of vienna;
- In the light of the vessel, a catheter is inserted with a conduit of light;
- Is tumescently anesthesia – directly in the vein to enter the drug containing adrenaline and anesthetic with a low concentration. In addition to anesthesia, the procedure has the aim of protecting the surrounding tissues from overheating in the effects of the laser, reducing the diameter of the vessels.
- Is coagulation – "sealing" of the container as the welding;
- After you complete the procedure, which lasts from 30 minutes to an hour, in the place of the puncture and stick the patch.
- The final stage will be to wrap medical tape on the leg an elastic bandage or dressing compression the average.
The procedure virtually painless. Once completed, the patient can go home.
When you can do without a surgical intervention?
How to understand, if it is necessary to operative intervention of varicose veins or the disease can be cured with alternative means? A concrete answer to this question can only give the medical specialist, after conducting a full study on the body.
Unfortunately, the majority of patients, based on the false sources of information, question of the celebration of health care professionals, making self-medication and worsen their state.
Of course, the ways of prevention of varicose veins, the introduction of a special diet, the step of the regular studies of harm will not bring. But the main treatment, designated by the doctor should never be neglected!